pallavi1334
@pallavi1334
Active Member
Joined: Jul 16, 2026
Last seen: Sep 1, 2026
Topics: 1 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Multivitamins during IVF??

Don't stop your usual multivitamins on your own once stimulation starts. Just check with your fertility specialist, as they'll tell you what to contin...

1 month ago
Forum
IVF
Reply
RE: Endo symptoms getting worse..

Yes, I experienced this too. After having children, I noticed that some of my symptoms became more intense, especially around my periods. I initially ...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: early diagnosis and treatment

From what I understand, yes, early diagnosis and specialised treatment can make a big difference in managing symptoms and restore fertility.

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Am I overthinking a lot??? But I cant stop thinking about my pregnancy!!!!

It’s understandable to feel this way after IVF. Even after a successful pregnancy, the fear that something might go wrong can make every appointment s...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Scanty bleeding

sudden change from an already-light period to bleeding for only a few hours can happen for several reasons, and PCOS is not the only possibility.Some ...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Why did my IVF numbers drop so much between retrieval and embryo formation?

That kind of drop can be really upsetting, but it’s not necessarily unusual. The biggest attrition can happen at different stages—egg maturity, fertil...

2 months ago
Forum
IVF
Reply
RE: I was already in pain walking into the appointment but was still told everything looks fine and I don’t know how to sit with that

I'm sorry you had that experience. Persistent pelvic pain deserves further evaluation, and if your symptoms continue despite being told everything loo...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: What are the foods to be included to cure PMOS?

I've read that while no single food can cure PCOS, a balanced diet with plenty of protein, fibre, and whole foods, along with regular exercise and goo...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: IVF Success Rate?

From what I've read, stress can affect the IVF journey, but it does not necessarily mean IVF will fail. High stress may affect sleep, hormone balance,...

2 months ago
Forum
IVF
Reply
RE: Egg freezing..

Egg freezing (oocyte cryopreservation) is recommended for women who wish to preserve their fertility for the future. It may be advised for women who w...

2 months ago
Forum
IVF
Reply
RE: AMH and older age.

In older age, AMH levels naturally decline because the number of eggs in the ovaries decreases over time. A low AMH level in older women indicates red...

2 months ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 195
Reply
RE: Can PCOS(PMOS) affect fertility and pregnancy chances?

Yes—but it doesn't mean pregnancy is impossible. PCOS can affect ovulation, making it harder to conceive, but many women with PCOS go on to have healt...

2 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Bilateral ovarian endometriosis and surgery

My sister was diagnosed with bilateral ovarian endometriosis after experiencing severe pelvic pain, painful periods, and discomfort for several months...

2 months ago
Reply
RE: Endometrial atrophy

Yes, I diagnosed with endometrial atrophy even though I'm not at menopausal age. It came as a surprise because I thought it mostly affected women afte...

2 months ago
Page 1 / 2