Noo not at all sooo many women with pcos get pregnant naturally or with less intensive help like ovulation meds IVF is helpful for some ppl, but it’s definitely not automatic just because u have pcos.
No not really. A good friend of mine has PCOS. She got pregnant without IVF. She got the treatment. Now she manages her ovulation. I have seen women with PCOS. They get pregnant naturally. Some use fertility treatments. IVF is an option.. Only when other things do not work. PCOS makes it hard to get pregnant.. It does not mean you need IVF. There are choices.
I know someone with PCOS who got pregnant without IVF. She had irregular ovulation and needed some treatment, but IVF wasn’t needed. So I don’t think having PCOS automatically means you’ll need IVF.
No, not all women with PCOS need IVF to conceive. I know many people hear PCOS and immediately think fertility treatment is the only option, but it really depends on the individual case.
Some women conceive naturally, while others may need help with ovulation medicines, lifestyle changes, IUI or sometimes IVF depending on factors like age, ovulation, sperm health and other fertility issues. It’s more about finding what your body needs rather than jumping straight to IVF. Have you been trying for pregnancy for a while or were you recently diagnosed with PCOS? 🙂