<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Forum Shree IVF Clinic Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/</link>
            <description>Forum Shree IVF Clinic Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 22:28:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What actually happens to our embryos after they’re frozen?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/what-actually-happens-to-our-embryos-after-theyre-frozen/paged/2/#post-689</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 10:27:30 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[4 blastocysts is such a huge thing to go through IVF for, so I get why you’re questioning every step now! I honestly think asking the clinic how they freeze and monitor the embryos is worth ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong><span style="font-size: 10pt">4 blastocysts is such a huge thing to go through IVF for, so I get why you’re questioning every step now! I honestly think asking the clinic how they freeze and monitor the embryos is worth doing, just so you know exactly what’s happening rather than sitting there worrying about it. Did they give you any information about vitrification when they froze them!</span></strong></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>sowmyahegde</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/what-actually-happens-to-our-embryos-after-theyre-frozen/paged/2/#post-689</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What actually happens to our embryos after they’re frozen?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/what-actually-happens-to-our-embryos-after-theyre-frozen/paged/2/#post-688</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 05:38:35 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I remember spending hours reading about embryo quality and implantation during my IVF cycles, but I barely thought about what happened to the embryos once they were frozen! It&#039;s strange how ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I remember spending hours reading about embryo quality and implantation during my IVF cycles, but I barely thought about what happened to the embryos once they were frozen! It's strange how much we focus on getting good embryos and how little we actually know about what happens in the lab afterwards. Did your clinic explain their freezing and storage process at all, or did they just tell you the embryos were being frozen?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Blushbebe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/what-actually-happens-to-our-embryos-after-theyre-frozen/paged/2/#post-688</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: For those who’ve done IVF, how did you feel about transferring only one embryo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-687</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 05:34:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[When I was going through IVF, I used to think having more embryos would mean having more options, but the decisions around transfers were never that simple. After my failed transfers, I kept...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>When I was going through IVF, I used to think having more embryos would mean having more options, but the decisions around transfers were never that simple. After my failed transfers, I kept questioning whether the approach itself needed to change. I'm curious if anyone here actually switched from single to double embryo transfers after repeated failures and what made their clinic consider it?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Blushbebe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-687</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Extremely itchy around surgical area 15 days later??</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/extremely-itchy-around-surgical-area-15-days-later/paged/3/#post-686</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 05:31:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Is the itching right around your incisions or the surrounding skin too? I remember being so conscious of every little change around my surgical area while recovering! Has the skin started ge...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is the itching right around your incisions or the surrounding skin too? I remember being so conscious of every little change around my surgical area while recovering! Has the skin started getting red or irritated as well?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Blushbebe</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/extremely-itchy-around-surgical-area-15-days-later/paged/3/#post-686</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Normal ultrasound but still having pelvic pain... could it be endo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/paged/2/#post-684</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:12:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I wouldn’t ignore the pain just because the ultrasound came back normal. I had to learn that a normal scan doesn’t always explain ongoing pelvic pain. If you’re still hurting when you’re not...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wouldn’t ignore the pain just because the ultrasound came back normal. I had to learn that a normal scan doesn’t always explain ongoing pelvic pain. If you’re still hurting when you’re not on your period, I’d keep pushing for an answer and ask your gynae what else could be behind it.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>suman</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/paged/2/#post-684</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: lap surgery 3 months ago...when will my scar go?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/lap-surgery-3-months-ago-when-will-my-scar-go/paged/2/#post-683</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:03:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was wondering about this too after surgery because I honestly had no idea what to expect with the scar. I think mine became less noticeable with time, but it didn’t just disappear complete...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was wondering about this too after surgery because I honestly had no idea what to expect with the scar. I think mine became less noticeable with time, but it didn’t just disappear completely.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>nishameena</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/lap-surgery-3-months-ago-when-will-my-scar-go/paged/2/#post-683</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: For those who’ve done IVF, how did you feel about transferring only one embryo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-681</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:37:41 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I was confused by this too because I assumed having a few good embryos meant they’d transfer a few! From what I understood during the process, transferring one at a time can actually be very...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was confused by this too because I assumed having a few good embryos meant they’d transfer a few! From what I understood during the process, transferring one at a time can actually be very intentional and isn’t necessarily because something is wrong with the other embryos. did your clinic already suggest a single embryo transfer for you?</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Ritu</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-681</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Normal ultrasound but still having pelvic pain... could it be endo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/paged/2/#post-680</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:15:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I can relate to this. When the pain starts happening on normal days too, it’s hard to just ignore it because the scan was normal. I’d probably go back to my gynae and ask what else could be ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can relate to this. When the pain starts happening on normal days too, it’s hard to just ignore it because the scan was normal. I’d probably go back to my gynae and ask what else could be causing it.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Neetu</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/paged/2/#post-680</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Normal ultrasound but still having pelvic pain... could it be endo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/#post-679</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 10:12:38 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I had normal results in between all my pain too and honestly that made me question myself more then anything! It wasn&#039;t just period pain anymore, my pain was starting to show up on normal da...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-size: 10pt">I had normal results in between all my pain too and honestly that made me question myself more then anything! It wasn't just period pain anymore, my pain was starting to show up on normal days too with lower back pain and thigh pain. I can't stand that much pain without a real good reason! And I kept digging...</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>karthikaselvam</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/endometriosis/normal-ultrasound-but-still-having-pelvic-pain-could-it-be-endo/#post-679</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>For those who’ve done IVF, how did you feel about transferring only one embryo?</title>
                        <link>https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-678</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 06:19:28 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone, I’m trying to understand how this usually works with IVF. Is it common for clinics to transfer only one embryo at a time, even when you have more than one good quality embryo av...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span style="font-size: 10pt">Hi everyone, I’m trying to understand how this usually works with IVF. Is it common for clinics to transfer only one embryo at a time, even when you have more than one good quality embryo available?</span></p>
<p><br /><span style="font-size: 10pt">I always assumed that if you had multiple embryos, you might transfer more than one depending on the situation, but I’m now seeing people talk about single embryo transfers and getting a bit confused. For those who’ve gone through IVF, did your doctor recommend one embryo at a time? Was it because of your age, embryo quality or something else?</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>aishwaryashinde</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.shreeivfclinic.com/forum/community/ivf/for-those-whove-done-ivf-how-did-you-feel-about-transferring-only-one-embryo/#post-678</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		