Endometriosis is the most complex presenting disease associated with a high recurrence rate.
Endometriosis can present in various manifestations which include:
- Endometriotic Cyst (Chocolate Cyst)
- Deep Endometriosis
- Bowel Endometriosis
- Ureteric and Bladder Endometriosis
- Scar Endometriosis
One of the most common symptoms for endometriosis is severe dysmenorrhoea or pain during menses. Women typically present with endometriotic cysts and associated infertility.
Dr. Jay Mehta has trained extensively in Endometriosis from Austria.
Dr. Jay Mehta uses 3D Laparoscopy to perform Endometriosis Surgery. Since Shree IVF Clinic, is a referral unit for endometriosis, majority of the women who are referred with endometriosis have been operated at least once before.
Dr. Jay Mehta specializes in the following Endometriosis Surgeries:
- Laparoscopic Management of Frozen Pelvis
- Laparoscopic Nerve Sparing Surgery for Endometriotic Recurrence
- Laparoscopic Radical Surgery with Peritoneal Stripping
- Laparoscopic Management of Bowel Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Management of Ureter and Bladder Endometriosis with Reconstruction
Deep Endometriosis with Frozen Pelvis
Step by Step Laparoscopic Surgery for Endometriosis
Laparoscopic Surgery for Deep Endometriosis Frozen Pelvis
Bladder Peritoneum Stripping for Endometriosis
Laparoscopic Surgery for Deep Endometriosis with Bowel Resection
Laparoscopic Pelvic Peritonectomy for Endometriosis