Domestic Medical Tourism
A practice of travelling from one city/state to another within one’s own country for medical treatment is called domestic medical tourism. Domestic medical tourism has been rapidly picking up pace. A patient receives high quality of care while he/she has to travel a distance just within the country.
Preparation for Domestic Medical Tourism
1. Fix an appointment on call.
2. Send necessary reports in advance, for the doctor to know the case history.
3. Process initial payment to Shree IVF Bank
Current Account - 002605500643
Swift Code- ICICINBBCTS
IFSC code- ICIC0000026
Name: Dr Jay Mehta
Branch: Odeon, Ghatkopar
4. Patient to co-ordinate with the hospital staff for further details
5. IVF will happen only 2 times during entire procedure
6. Phone consultation with Dr. Mehta after reports are reviewed, post that surgery time is finalised.
How to reach Shree IVF?
Dadar – 10 Km, Take a cab from Dadar station or take a local train to Ghatkopar station and take an auto rickshaw to the clinic.
Airport – 11 Km, Take a cab from Airport or take a metro up till Ghatkopar station and take an auto rickshaw to the clinic.